Build Your Career With Clearview
Interested in becoming a member of the Clearview team?
Clearview offers exciting work, competitive compensation packages, and a safe and respectful workplace. Most of our workers are long-term employees who enjoy excellent company perks including extended health benefits, profit sharing, and continuous employment (rare seasonal layoffs) with most weekends off.
Training & opportunity for advancement will be provided to motivated individuals who can demonstrate reliability and responsibility. Opportunities exist to join out-of-town crews for projects throughout Western Canada.
Currently 1 position available:
We are looking for experienced Excavator Operators to begin immediately on several large demolition and salvage projects in the Lower Mainland:
- Must have prior demolition experience, with a minimum of 5 years as a full-time Excavator Operator.
- Must be able to complete basic maintenance on your machine, document daily equipment inspections, and keep your equipment clean.
- Must be self-motivated, diligent, and safety conscious.
- Must have full safety gear/PPE (hard hat, CSA-approved work boots, high visibility vest, etc.).
- Must have a valid BC driver's license and smart phone.
- Must be reliable and able to work overtime, if needed.
- Must be able to work out of town for up to 3 weeks at a time, if needed.