We've conducted a full range of demolition operations across Western Canada in almost every conceivable scenario, including:
- Waste-water treatment plants.
- A 37-unit housing complex under heavy media coverage.
- 7 mixed-use towers in busy downtown New Westminster.
- A floating marina.
- 2 pulp mills simultaneously (both of BC’s biggest active demo projects at the time).
- Abatement of a school in Inuvik throughout the winter.
- 12 houses which had been used as artistic medium (which included indoor slides, sandy beach floors, and rope bridges); taken down in the midst of the worst flooding Alberta had seen in decades.