We've conducted a full range of demolition operations across Western Canada in almost every conceivable scenario, including:
- A beached barge in English Bay.
- The Tulameen River.
- The Port of Vancouver.
- Amusement parks and thrill rides.
- Wastewater treatment plants.
- A 37-unit housing complex under heavy media coverage.
- 7 mixed-use towers in busy downtown New Westminster.
- 2 pulp mills simultaneously (both of BC’s biggest active demo projects at the time).
- Abatement of a school in Inuvik throughout the winter.